All-Pro Track & Field’s Women’s Top 15 Sprint Rankings-Post World Championships
This is our season end power rankings for the 2017 season, below are the Top 15 sprinters in the world ranging from the 100 meter dash to the 400 meter dash.
1-. Tori Bowie(USA)- 100 meter World champion, fastest time in the world in the 200 meter dash.
2. Dafne Schippers(Netherlands)-200 meter World champion, and bronze medalist in the 100 meter dash.
3. Shaunae Miller-Uibo(Bahamas)- 2017 Diamond League 200 meter Champion & 400 Meter Champion. Her 21.88 is the second fastest time in the world, her 49.77 is the 3rd fastest 400 meter time in the world. Took home the bronze medal in the 200 meter dash.
4.Elaine Thompson(Jamaica)- It has been a long season for the Jamaican star, but she has been fast and consistent, her 10.71 in the 100 meter dash is #1 in the world, 2017 Diamond league champion 100 meters.
5. Marie Josee Ta Lou(Ivory Coast)- Won the silver medal in the 100 meter dash, and 200 meter dash at the world championships.
6. Allyson Felix(USA)-Set the record with 16 total medals in the world championship history, her 49.65 in the fastest 400 meter in the world.
7. Phyllis Francis(USA)- She shocked the world to become the 400 meter world champion.
8. Murielle Ahoure'(Ivory Coast)-Her 10.83 is the fourth fastest 100 meter dash time in the world.
9. Salwa Eid Naser(Bahrain)- Silver medalist in the 400 meters at the World championships.
10. Michelle-Lee Ahye(Trinidad &Tobago)-Her 10.82 is the third fastest 100 meter dash in the world.
11. Blessing OKAGBARE-IGHOTEGUONOR (Nigeria)- Has been consistent all year in the 100 meter dash. Finished season with big win in Zagreb.
12. Dina Asher-Smith(Great Britain)- Was consistent all season, Had a big win at Berlin meet to finish the season.
13. Deajah Stevens(USA)- USA Champion in the 200 meter dash.
14. Quanera Hayes(USA)- Her 49.72 was the third fastest 400 meter time in the world this season.
15. Veronica Campbell-Brown(Jamaica)- Even though limited this season, the legend has run 10.84 good enough for the fifth fastest time in the world.